Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Update: Wait 'til I Get Home Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

It's my last day in the Midwestern Funky Town. I'm meeting the SuperFantastic Cuzin and the GayProf for lunch later. Not sure if the SuperFantastic Cuzin-in-Law is coming with us.

I'm flying out around 6 this evening. And will probably be back home around 9. I'll fill you in on all the exciting trip details tomorrow ... until then, here are a few pictures:

Kitteh!

GayProf! (I really like this picture. My guess is that he might try to exert some sort of editorial control.)

SuperFantastic Cuzin

Have a great day! *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly12:21 PM

    looks like you have had a great time!

    be careful, though - it's VERY hot in the mid-atlantic area (read: over 95) and your flight may be delayed due to heavy thunderstorms. YUCK!

    isabella will be happy to see you, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of Prof. Keep it.

    ReplyDelete