Apologies. Not the Doozy of a Post
Good Early Evening, Kittens.
I didn't get home from the studio 'til after 4 and I just don't have it in my right now. Sorry. I might start typing it up later tonight. Trust me. There's Drama. Intrigue. And Other Stuff.
For now, how about a picture of the Borked Bowl?

It doesn't look *that* bad, except you can't see the tiny little crack that runs to the base. sigh.
And, my Final Pottery Pieces:

One thrown mug. One handbuilt mug. One kindacutelittle handbuilt creamer/pitcher. And three weird handbuilt vases.
Not a bad haul, eh?
Final class is on Monday. I will be glazing glazing glazing. Fun Times.
*smooches*
I didn't get home from the studio 'til after 4 and I just don't have it in my right now. Sorry. I might start typing it up later tonight. Trust me. There's Drama. Intrigue. And Other Stuff.
For now, how about a picture of the Borked Bowl?

It doesn't look *that* bad, except you can't see the tiny little crack that runs to the base. sigh.
And, my Final Pottery Pieces:

One thrown mug. One handbuilt mug. One kindacutelittle handbuilt creamer/pitcher. And three weird handbuilt vases.
Not a bad haul, eh?
Final class is on Monday. I will be glazing glazing glazing. Fun Times.
*smooches*
That sucks about the bowl. Have they found the body of the student that broke it? Hopefully you hid it well.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. Can't wait to see them finished.
ReplyDelete