Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Update: Margaritas Edition

Good Morning, Kittens!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and ready to take on the week! Yayz! I have a busy day ahead ... laundry, packing, last minute shopping, pottery. Fun times!

My weekend was rather uneventful. Friday, I lounged around a lot. Saturday, I had a few friends 'round for margaritas. And, Sunday, I lounged more.

I know. I live the exciting life. Truly.

At least my Oklahoma Adventure (Starting Tomorrow!) will provide for slightly more entertaining blog posts. Hopefully ...

*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. rn terri10:19 AM

    Have a good time. Be safe. Keep everyone posted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I didn't realize it was happening this quickly. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly12:30 PM

    can't wait to hear about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it's about time for some more excitement in your life. I hope Oklahoma is every kind of good excitement for you and him! We eagerly await updates.

    hmmm. Word ver. "slyster"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say hi to my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete