Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Apologies. Not the Doozy of a Post

Good Early Evening, Kittens.

I didn't get home from the studio 'til after 4 and I just don't have it in my right now. Sorry. I might start typing it up later tonight. Trust me. There's Drama. Intrigue. And Other Stuff.

For now, how about a picture of the Borked Bowl?

0506091458.jpg

It doesn't look *that* bad, except you can't see the tiny little crack that runs to the base. sigh.

And, my Final Pottery Pieces:

0506091454.jpg

One thrown mug. One handbuilt mug. One kindacutelittle handbuilt creamer/pitcher. And three weird handbuilt vases.

Not a bad haul, eh?

Final class is on Monday. I will be glazing glazing glazing. Fun Times.

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. That sucks about the bowl. Have they found the body of the student that broke it? Hopefully you hid it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete