Friday, May 22, 2009

The Hair Up There

Good Morning, Kittens!

It's almost the Weekend! Hurrah! I know you people with jobs are excited :-)

What's going on with me? All sorts of fun stuff. On Wednesday, I met CNTBD for lunch. We went to Matchbox and had pizza. And wine. And then some more wine. And I was super bloated, so I came home and napped. Then, I did laundry. OMG. I have all the funz.

Thursday, I got my hairz did! YAYz. I took Leah the Colornatrix a piece of pottery (this one). She loved it! We did color. We did cut. And, when I went to pay, the front desk woman, whose name I can never remember, said, "It's been comped." Huz-ZAH! I was, like, are you sure? And, Leah, said "Yes. We can work something out after you get a job." It certainly pays to go to the same stylist for 8 years. Saved me about $100 bucks. Ya-HOO. (I still gave her a $20 tip though).

Hair all purty, I walked over to American University to have lunch with Mike. It was AU Staff Appreciation Day, so the school was having a huge BBQ on the Quad. Free Food! Veggie Burgers! Potato Salad! Roasted Veggies! Ice Cream! It rocked! VUBOQ *hearts* free food.

Today, after applying for *at least* two jobs, I am having lunch with the wonderful Clio Bluestocking and one of my neighbors. Then, I must venture forth to the Post Office. I'm sending a couple things (including this bowl) to Tulsa William as a Thank You for Hosting Me Present. And, I'm sending a special little surprise (no pictures until it's been received ... although Biddy McBidson knows what it is!) to the lovely blogger, SwankyMama.

My weekend plans are still percolating, but there may be a fun night out with Eric from Baltimore in the works. woo hoo!

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend. *totally awesome smooches*

5 comments:

  1. rn terri10:19 AM

    Your hairz look gorgeous! Have a fun and safe weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nice of your stylist. Have fun with Clio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly1:13 PM

    I wonder if one of the packages is mine...

    you have a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice picture of you. If I may, I can a nice earring (or two) in your right ear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, if I may, I can "see"...

    ReplyDelete