Thursday, May 28, 2009

SPAMpocalypse

Good Morning, Kittens.

I spent most of the day yesterday waiting for something to happen.

Then, at 11:23PM it did. The SPAMpocalypse!!!!



OMG! Run for the Hills (although it might be too late since I'm posting this on the Day After). By now I'm sure some Demonic Bill Gates-like Creature has devoured teh Intartubez and is wreaking havoc on the Entire World.

Hope you've read your SPAMZombie Survival Manual. Me? I'm moving in with Pesky Mac. I'll let her behead the SPAMzombies with her Dragon Boat Paddle for me.

Have a great day! Watch out for blood spatters.
*smooches*

PS. A very happy 40th birthday to my best friend and super upstairs neighbor, Tomokito. Keep on rockin' the Manolos, Sexy Mama!

3 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly9:07 AM

    thanks for pointing me in pesky's direction; I thought she completely vanished!

    and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to tomokito!

    have a good day, sweetie!

    PS - word is "store": as in food, liquor, shoe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:27 AM

    That is weird. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you not empty your spam folder or was that really one day's accumulation?

    Happy Birthday, Tomokito!

    ReplyDelete