Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Bite Myself

Good Afternoon, Kittens!

Several nights ago, I had a nightmare in which I was being strangled from behind (hm, sounds slightly familiar, no?). In my dream, I turned my head to the left and bit the attacker.

In my reality, I awoke with an "Ow!"

Yes, in my sleep, I bit my arm near my shoulder. It hurt, and I remember thinking to myself, "That's going to leave a mark" before I fell back asleep. When I awoke the next morning, I forgot to check. A few days later in the shower, I noticed a mystery bruise on my left arm.

I thought for a minute and it all came flooding back. With a bruise to prove it. *sheesh*

Now, you should all scurry over to Puntabulous (if you haven't already) to read his latest Funtabulous post. See if you can spot VUBOQ!

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I thought that was you. (But I'm nonetheless surprised that I was right.)

    That self-biting thing. That's kind of impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly8:20 PM

    no one else I know would be holding a martini...except for bossy...

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you don't dream about eating the world's biggest marshmallow and then wake up short a pillow, you should be okay.. But biting yourself in your sleep is still impressive, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you start biting yourself, it's time to get a lovah. ;-)

    ReplyDelete