Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Isabella Approves of this Post

Good Morning, Kittens.

*yawn* One of us did not sleep very well last night, possibly because that person has realized that, if his unemployment check does not arrive in the next day or so, his mortgage payment (which is automatically deducted from his account) could go all Boing-bOing-boIng-boiNg-boinG. And, there is no one to blame, because he was lazy and did not check his balance for the month in time to transfer money from savings. *sigh*

On a brighter note, the final Surprise Pottery Package has been received by SwankyMama. Here's a picture. It's a doggie bowl for her new Yorkie. AND, Tulsa William texted to say he received his package too and that he liked the bowl. I'm amazed nothing was broken. Maybe I'm getting better at this pottery packing thing.

Today, I need to get a few job applications out. Then, house-cleaning and laundry. I'd like to do some seed planting outside, but I think it's too wet/rainy. Alas...

Have a great day! *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. SwankyMama clearly needed such a swanky dog bowl. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Tulsa William get the blue bowl? If he did he needs to be a lot more excited....it was my favorite!

    Your pottery hobby is coming a long quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are always positive, always doing something with yourself. I wish I was like that, but I just take the easy route and then I regret it...
    The doggie bowl is really cool!
    Hope everything goes well with the mortgage (cross my fingers)
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should get overdraft protection with your bank account. I got it a few years ago and the peace of mind is unbelievable. Usually it is free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabella is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete