Friday, May 01, 2009

Chopped Up Bits of Japanese Pop Stars

Good Morning, Kittens!

It is Friday! You made it!
And May! How the fuck did that happen?

So let's dance around the May Pole as I recount the exciting events of yesterday ...

I got up.
I ate lunch.
I decided to head to the pottery studio.
About 10 minutes into my walk to the metro station, I had to turn around.
Explosive Poo!
I stayed home and started my First Sock Ever version 2.0.

I watched movies.
I rescheduled my date (fear of Explosive Poo Recurrence is a Total teh Buttsecks Turn-Off).
I made an Asian-esque Pasta Salad.

I drank a raspberry margarita.

I went to bed.

And, I don't know what is up with me, but I have been having Very Vivid dreams recently. At least, last nights dreams were not blood-filled and there were no ghost cats (or rabbits ... or hamsters).

As for the weekend, I currently have No Plans! GAH! C'mon, people. Invite me to do things! Make me feel loved.

Have a great day!

*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Well, I keep inviting you to come visit Maine, but you're all blah blah no money blah blah too cold. Anyway, I'm working for The Man this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite you to come down to Exciting! Tucson! and Sit! Around! like I do most every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly12:47 PM

    if I still lived near washington, I would so hang with you...damn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alcohol and explosive poo don't go well together in my book. I'd have steered clear until my BM's were no longer detonating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yays, a poo post! Hope it's better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you like to help grade papers? Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete