Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend Update: Memorial Day Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

*oog* One of us is VERY hungover. It might be me. Eric from Baltimore came down last night. We had margaritas and then went to JRs and Cobalt. It was at Cobalt where two guys in shirts and ties walked by me and I said, "Ooh. Look! Mormons!"

One of the guys said, "Close. We're actually Jehovah's Witnesses. We're here to convert you."

To which I replied, "I love to be converted!"

I think I will be spending most of today on the sofa. Sofa good.

In fact, most of my weekend was spent on the sofa. Friday night, SCGB and I went out for food and drinks. And, let me tell you, the Open Bar Hour at Cobalt (from 11-Midnight) is Dangerous. Saturday = sofa.

Sunday, I planted a small patch in the front garden area with poppy seeds. I call it Unemployment Plan B: Opium Den. Maybe they will sprout. I also started some marigold seeds as well.

And, that's pretty much all I've accomplished.

Finally ... here are the answers to the quiz from yesterday:

1-d, 2-c, 3-b, 4-e, 5-a, 6-d, 7-c, 8-b, 9-c, 10-b, 11-d, 12-c, 13-a, 14-a, 15-c.

Thanks for playing.
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? They mounted a missionary expedition in a gay bar? My god, the door-to-door business must be hard up these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly3:41 PM

    man, I suck!

    5, 7, 9, 10-12, 14-15 - wrong wrong wrong! 8 out of 15; dayum, 50% FAIL!

    oh well...

    I second pacalaga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they get more credit for converting people in bars.

    Why stop at the Opium trade? You could turn this into a reality t.v. show as well. Sort of "Weeds" meets "Survivor" (or something like that).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only convert if they are willing to get naked to spread their message.

    ReplyDelete