Friday, July 30, 2010

Packed and Ready!

Good morning, kittens!
 
It's almost the weekend!  And in about 8 hours, I'll be boarding a bus to the Big Apple!  Yay!  Because, you see, I have been invited to an *exclusive* event: Chelsea Clinton's Wedding!
 
Haha.  I kid.  I'm actually going to the Puntabulous Pool Party in hip, happenin' East Islip, Long Island.  How cool is that?  I've never been to Long Island before.  I wonder what it's like ... I am kind of imagining a slightly more upscale New Jersey.  We shall see.  But, I've made some fun infused booze to take, blueberry gin and green tea vodka.  I'm also hauling up several pieces of pottery.  Very excited.  And, I'm sure next week, the blogosphere will reverberate with Tales of the Fabulousness.  Srsly.  With so many Sparkly People in one place, who knows what will happen?  I'm betting Global Thermonuclear War.
 
I am also planning to meet up with several non-bloggery friends and to pay a visit to the Mothership (a.k.a. Uni-Qlo), so I'm sure it will be, like, totally, the Best. Weekend. EVAR!
 
As for what I did yesterday?  Hm ... I did not do A (nor B through E).  I was planning on going for a run after work, but my commute home was *so* awful (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/29/AR2010072904785.html?hpid=sec-metro), I opted for a martini instead.
 
I did a little packing.  And, then, SCGB came down for a margarita.  Then, I went to bed.
 
And, that's it.  Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!  See some of you tomorrow!  *smooches*
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gawd I am so jellerz. I wanna go to the pool party sooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pool party was the social event of the year ... forget horse-faced Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chelsea who??? i was at the pool party and that was the best party in the state as far as I am concerned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time in NY!!! I hope you enjoy meeting your sexy blogger friend Enrico!

    ReplyDelete