Thursday, July 08, 2010

Coolness

Good (Practically) Afternoon, Kittens.
 
Well, things are getting a little bit better.  My fabulous neighbor, K-Factor, will not be home for the next few days, so she has offered me access to her air conditioner.  Yay.  I stayed there last night (on an air mattress on her living room floor).  So cool. So airy.  So conditioned. 
 
I say it to you all now.  Air conditioning is a beautiful beautiful thing.
 
And, that's about all that happened yesterday ... other than doing laundry.  And wasting a LOT of time at work. 
 
Today, I am wearing my new houndstooth pants.  Cute.  Or at least I think so.  Tonight, I have a date.  We're meeting for happy hour drinks.  Then, I'll probably be hanging out with SCGB for awhile.  Fun times.
 
No news about *when* my new a/c will arrive.  Fingers crossed that it will be SOON.
 
Have a great rest of your day!
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. I worship Saint Willis Carrier, the patron saint of air conditioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Houndstooth pants. I admit, I was skeptical at first, but they work so well with that shirt and, especially, that wonderful tie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!
    Glad you escaped the heat.

    ReplyDelete