Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another Day in Paradise

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
After a fun-filled day of work, I did laundry (two loads!).
 
The end.
 
Don't you wish you lived my fabulous life?  Of course, I also had a martini (or two).  And, I cooked dinner (which was quite a challenge since I haven't been to the grocery store in over a week).  AND, I watched the last half of Galaxy Quest.  AND, I talked to my best friend from college. AND, I confirmed an after work date today.
 
Good times.
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Son of Bossy12:21 PM

    Actually sounds like a perfect day to me.

    Give or take an extra martini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you know I've NEVER had a martini. Of any kind. I fully expect you to rectify that situation for me next weekend. :)

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete