10 of 12: My Life is So Boring Edition
Good Evening, Kittens.
Here are my12 10 photos from today (well, from the time I got up until I got home from work ... I forgot to take pictures in pottery class) ...
My building in the Early Morning Sun ... also known as My Building After I Was Running for the Bus and Even Though the Driver Saw Me He Didn't Wait. Fucker.

Waiting to board the Metro at Silver Spring Station.

Changing Trains at Metro Center.

Spending a little quality time with my Nook.

Security barriers outside my building.

Sometimes my job is BORING.

And sometimes I get to spend quality time with ginormous firetube boilers.

Ready to leave work.

Pretty flowers on the walk home from the metro station.

Sligo Creek in all it's wonderful green-ness.

*smooches*
Here are my
My building in the Early Morning Sun ... also known as My Building After I Was Running for the Bus and Even Though the Driver Saw Me He Didn't Wait. Fucker.

Waiting to board the Metro at Silver Spring Station.

Changing Trains at Metro Center.

Spending a little quality time with my Nook.

Security barriers outside my building.

Sometimes my job is BORING.

And sometimes I get to spend quality time with ginormous firetube boilers.

Ready to leave work.

Pretty flowers on the walk home from the metro station.

Sligo Creek in all it's wonderful green-ness.

*smooches*
I would have thought the photo of your feet leaving work would have had more clicking of heels ala Fred Flintstone.
ReplyDeleteBut still, fun photos! :)
HUGS...
great photos!
ReplyDeletecute shoes!
ReplyDelete