Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kitteh is Displeased

Good morning, Kittens.

This is a picture of the PsychoKitty, after she uncurled from her kittehball to give the Evil Eye to the loud construction noise outside which awakened her. Do not anger the PsychoKitty. Srsly.

Yesterday was uneventful. I am trying to make my daily routine a more scheduled one, rather than what has recently become my habit: (1) coffee, (2) sofa, (3) Martini Time, and (4) Go to Bed Time. I was not entirely successful, but I did manage to apply for a job (!) and get out of the house for a little while (Hello, mini mixed green salad at Adega and glass of pinot grigio (not pictured)).

I had planned to do some writing ... and, if you define "writing" to mean "staring at a blank document for 45 minutes," I was 100% Successful in that endeavor.

Other activities from yesterday included helping K-Factor mow the yarn*, hot steamy buttsecks, and watching Kung Fu Panda ... again.

Last night, I had this total nightmare. And, it was one of those dreams that even after you force yourself awake, as soon as you go back to sleep, it starts again. Urgh. It involved floods, marathon running, tiny floating Tibetan monks, and a skin-dissolving powder. Not conducive to a good night's rest, for sure.

Today, I will be cleaning and and doinging the laundry. Joy!

*smooches*

*How does one mow the yarn? With a very tiny mower.

7 comments:

  1. your schedule sounds like mine, only I add the extra step of "yell at my kids a lot" in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your arrival in MFT. Do be thinking of what you would like to do. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does one mow yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that sort of 'writing' all the time. Blerg. (And I'm with David... How do you mow yarn? My Mom has bushels and bushels of yarn - I swear, if she lives to be 100 she'll never be able to use it all... So maybe mowing will help? Or should she just go straight for the wood chipper?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing = staring. Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anne marie in philly3:53 PM

    if it's hairy yarn, you use a sweater shaver. LOL

    to fiona - there are charities that will accept yarn; one in my area is a woman's shelter that uses knitting/crochet to help the residents calm themselves and learn a new skill. there are also prison programs and inner city schools that could use donated yarn. just sayin...

    have a nice time at pottery class tonight, VUBOQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next time you're staring at the page, write about the hot steamy buttsecks. That stuff sells well!

    ReplyDelete