Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Another Day in Paradise

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
Yesterday, at work, our phones went down, which meant I could make no outgoing calls.  Hurrah.  This was not good since I need to make about 8 BILLION outgoing calls.  Oh, well.  [and the phones aren't working today either]
 
Once I got home from work, I relaxed for a bit and, then, went for a short run.  There was an exciting accident at the intersection near my apartment.  A bus hit a car.  Or a car hit a bus.  I didn't see it, but I did witness the trafficky aftermath.  I don't think anyone was seriously injured.  My run was good. 
 
For dinner, I made thai pesto pasta and salad.  At 9 PM, I went up to K-Factor's place for beer and dessert (peanut butter cupcakes and mint chocolate brownies = yum).
 
Before bed, I finally broke down and turned on the air-conditioning.  Yay.  Of course, my floor was covered this morning with this weird black stuff that my a/c spews out.  Gross.  I will sweep it up when I get home, I guess.  At least with the a/c on, I had a relatively good night's sleep.
 
And, that's all the news for now, I suppose.  Today's outfit is stripe-y.  Huzzah.
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. air conditioning = good
    weird black stuff from air conditioner = not good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh -- The weird black stuff isn't mold, is it? Cuz that's probably not so good for the lungs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter cupcakes and mint chocolate brownies? Yummmmm. I swear I gain weight reading your blog.

    If you post a pic of you IN the stripes, I can tell you how cute you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you clean the filter on the ac before you turned it on? I didn't do that one year and got grey fluffy stuff all over the room from it.

    And as humid as it was last night, I really wished I had the ac in then, but I've been lazy about it.

    lazy and sweaty....ick...

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete