Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Life is Boring

Good Afternoon, Kittens.
 
Busy day here at the office.  I am putting together a presentation for tomorrow.  It will be brilliant, I am sure.  I'm also participating in a 3-hour webinar on Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs).  Who has all the fun?  That would be me.
 
Not much of interest happened yesterday.  I went to the Whole Foods to buy food for dinner.  Once home, I went for a run.  I ran about 3.5 miles in 30 minutes.  Not too bad.  Then, I had a martini.  mmm.  Martinis.  They are so delicious.
 
Today is laundry day (yay?).  And, then, I will need to hit the hay a little earlier than usual.  The presentation starts at 8 in the morning.  And, it's off-site.  Ugh. 
 
On the plus side, tomorrow is my Friday (yay!) and it's an 8-hour day (as opposed to our regular 9-hour days).  Good times, kittens.  Good times.
 
Have a great rest of your day!
*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. I have to do an online training module on "ethical" research for BMU. Since all the people I deal with in my research are dead, I feel that the potential harm I can do to them is fairly minimal. Doing laundry sounds like more fun than this.

    ReplyDelete