Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Weekend Update: Memorial Day Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

What a weekend, full of fun and learning experiences. For example, I learned that (1) I really should keep my mouth shut in certain situations and (2) I am a total whore ;-)

So, the ComboBirthday Party on Friday was awesome. The chili-infused vodka was a Big Hit. Yay. The ex-BFF didn't show up. Yay. And I can't say I'm surprised. Apparently his dislike of me overpowers his desire to spend time with mutual friends on their birthday. Whatever. Luuuuzer.

And, there was a small incident with SCGB's on-again-off-again BF. He said something insulting to SCGB and thought it was very clever. So, I said something similar (and insulting, but FUNNEH) to/about him a few minutes later. He got pissed off and left the party. Pretty thin-skinned for a lawyer. Oh, well.

After we left the party, SCGB, Tomokito, Eric from Baltimore and I spent some time eating yummy cheese and boozing it up in my apartment. FUN!

Saturday morning, Tomokito and I went to see Sex and the City 2. I liked (not loved) it, thought it was a fun, over-the-top romp in total SATC-style. I think my favorite part was the beginning where they did a brief bit about how the girls all met in the 80s. I wish that had been the whole movie. A SATC Origin Story would be awesome.

After the movie, we had lunch (and cosmos!) on the patio of McGinty's. Lunch was all fun and dandy until the crazy drug-adled pregnant woman showed up with her beer and cigarette. Scary. So we paid our check and left. Yay.

I spent the rest of Saturday blobbing and watching Mad Men Season 3 (OMG! So. Good!).

Sunday, we had brunch at my neighbor's. It was super-fun. I took more chili-infused vodka. That shit makes a fucking awesome Bloody Mary. YUM. Brunch was fun. I left around 2.

At 3:30, this guy I've been chatting came over. We had sex. For about two hours. it was awesome. I don't think it will be anything other than a regular FB though. He looks *a lot* like my ex, the Cheating Cheater. What is it with me and the stocky black guys? So yummy.

After he left, I blobbed on the sofa (and re-watched the final 3 episodes of Mad Men Season 3 ... did I mention that they were OMG. so. Good?). and I made a yummy rice/quinoa/tomato salad. Tasty. Later, SCGB's Sister came down for cocktails and conversation.

And, then, I watched Live Free or Die Hard ... which was much better than I anticipated (of course, I was also a little drunk). While I watched it, I coordinated a lunch date with another guy I met on line.

Monday, I went shopping. I bought a new pair of black shoes. Yay. Then, I had my lunch date. He was *really* nice. I would like to see him again at some point. (Not on Saturday though, b/c I have another sex date with my stocky Cheating Cheater look-alike).

The rest of the evening was spent blobbing. Hurrah.

And, that was my SuperFun Weekend. *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. I think you should dump the cheating-cheater look-alike because you are going to call out the wrong name during a crucial moment and it's going to end badly. Just saying. :-p Then again, I could just be jealous you're getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you have a lot of balls in the air (pun intended). Hope things work out well in areas of both heart and groin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say 'total whore' like it's a bad thing.

    I don't know what it is with you and the stocky black guys, but man, i got it too. :)

    Sounds like a fun weekend!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete