Thursday, October 29, 2009

Werks iz Hard

Good (Way Too Early) Morning, Kittens!

I'm off to the client site, my PermaHome Away from Home, today. On the plus side, it's not a 1.5 hour one-way commute like my trip to the Company HQ. On the minus side, more than likely I will have no internetz. Possibly for weeks. WtF?

Anyway, this was my trip yesterday:

It was *so* exciting. As I exited the metro station in the Very Far Away Franconia-Springfield, I stopped to check a map ... and a FORKING RACCOON jumped out of the trashcan right beside me. Hello! I can haz heart attack?

Then, I did work for 8 hours. Fun.

At least I am off tomorrow (and Monday ... I think).

Have a great day! *smooches*

8 comments:

  1. On the bright side *, I live 15 minutes from that metro stop. Call me next time, we can have lunch!

    xo, A

    *for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly9:00 AM

    I USED to live 5 minutes from that metro stop...1984-1999.

    have a good second day!

    PS - no internetz...WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri10:16 AM

    I can't stand FORKING Raccoons. Had one in my garage last summer, I freaked out.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vuboq and swankymama are my favorite train experts! Happy 2nd day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But think of all the lovely bourbon you will be able to buy now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gayprof always knows the bright side. I'm so happy for you and your new job. I am so NOT happy that you are looking all fine in your under-accessorized barbie outfit and I don't get to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. honey bunches of oats i am SO excited for you!!!! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. See you tomorrow night!

    Word Ver: gases

    ew

    ReplyDelete