Friday, October 09, 2009

Um. Hi?

Good Practically Afternoon, Kittens.

I am having a totally lazy (and slightly hungover) morning.
Yesterday, I sent out a couple of resumes. And, then, I went to the pottery studio where I glazed two vases, a pitcher, a mug, and three bowls. Hurrah.

On the way home, I stopped off at the Whole Foods and spent too much on groceries. I wanted frozen pizza for dinner. It was yummy.

I ate cooked frozen pizza and watched The Scorpion King, starring The Rock. He is so tasty. And, then, I watched The Nanny Diaries.

Today, I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch, but that has been postponed until Monday. Tonight, I'm meeting SCGB (and I think, Maura, the German's Girlfriend) at Adega for dinner. Mmm. Adega.

No other weekend plans. I might go for a run this afternoon. I need to get outside.

I also need to decide about the Annual Pumpkin Carving Party.

Have a great day. *smooches*

8 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly12:45 PM

    hello, mr. fabulous!

    glad to see you "up" (heh heh heh) and about.

    ummmmmmmm, adega......

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O000! Pumpkin Carving! I hope it happens this year. I love the pictures of your Pumpkin Carving Adventures.

    Have a surprisingly good weekend, dear VUBOQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpakin carving party?!?!?! Make me a pie with all the sticky innardz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bossy loves how you said "cooked" frozen pizza. In case there are readers who think you eat it while still frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not like The Rock at all when he was a wrestler. But now that he's a person, I think he's sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the picture of your knitting that you tweeted. Beautiful! Unless it's a secret, what are you making?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Rock could bottom for me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pumpkin carving is fun!! I want to carve up a pumpkin and make it look like either Britney Spears or Claireece Precious Jones!

    ReplyDelete