Thursday, October 08, 2009

All That's Left is a Freezer Full of Chicken and a Room Full of Crap

Good Morning, Kittens!

The (temporary) roommate is gone (temporarily)! He drove to NYC late last night, but will be back -at some point- to pick up the rest of his belongings. Of course, he decided to cook himself dinner right before he left, so my going away present was a sink full of all his dirty dishes.

And, then, he had a go at me for not volunteering to help him fill his car with his crap. Um. If he wanted help, why didn't he ask instead of expecting people to jump up and help. As excited as I was to see him go, I didn't feel like carrying out all his crap too.

It's all about him. All the time. When it totally should be all about me. All the time. I'm glad he's moving on.

In other exciting news, I bought my bus tickets to NYC for Halloween Weekend. I *heart* the cheap bus. $18.50 RT. I leave on the morning of Friday the 30th and return on Monday the 2nd. I will get to hang out with Mush! And we are going to go see David in Brigadoon (probably on the 30th .... if you want to join us, talk to Mush. She's in charge of getting teh tix). And, I'll be staying with Jake! and, maybe, a night with Alison!

Will I also be able to hang out with Nida and Nehal? Let's hope so! And Min and Derek? And -OMG This Would Be The Most Awesomest Thing Ever- Josh and/or Enrico? I. Might. Swoon. Srsly.

So, NYC Peeps, let's get in touch. Let's make the happy times in the big city!

And, now, I have to get busy. There a couple of Totally Cool Jobs I need to apply to this morning. Then, I want to head over to the pottery studio. I should have quite a few things ready to glaze.

Have a great day! *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. *sigh* You never come to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:41 AM

    Halloween in NYC, sound like FUN! Glad your roomie is in the process of getting out of there, and it SHOULD be all about you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for NYC!
    YAY for Y GOING AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Y" is for "yay!" As in "Yay! Y is moving out!"

    It would be totally cool if you were hired for a Totally Cool Job. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anne marie in philly5:45 PM

    and if Y doesn't come back for his stuff, throw it out!

    such happy news about you going to NYC for halloween! and you get to see friends like david and goblinbox and perhaps others!

    smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun weekend. I am on the wrong coast!! Are you dressing up for Halloween?

    * Love the red hair : ).

    ReplyDelete