Thursday, October 15, 2009

Excitement. My Life Doesn't Have It.

Good Morning, Kittens.

Not much going on right now. So, enjoy the progress on the Never-Ending Baby Blanket of Doom (pictured). I've been working on it almost every night for nearly a week and am about 1/3 done.

Yesterday, I did laundry. The washing machine threw itself out of balance and so I had to take a whole bunch of stuff out. If those sodden clothes *ever* dry in this weather, it will be a miracle.

Later in the evening, I went upstairs to hangout with Tomokito and her family. Her parents are visiting from Japan and her father returns today. That was fun. I have forgotten *so* much Japanese. Of course, it's been well over ten years since I have spoken it/heard it on a regular basis.

No real plans today. It's cold and dreary and gray and rainy. I may venture forth to the pottery studio this afternoon. We shall see.

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, hon. My life is also utterly lacking in excitement as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enough excitement for both of you. Please, come take some.

    Zee blanket, eet looks, how you say, beeyutiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Gay Prof mind that you are kind of stealing his running gag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blanket is beautiful...and the socks and scarf were too. I just took my first knitting lesson; and I can now cast on, knit and purl. Oh, and I made a bookmark. Yes, an effing bookmark Pathetic. I will persist, however.

    ReplyDelete