Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Update: Bang Bang Fizzle Edition

Good Evening, Kittens.

Some of you requested to see a photo of my Bedazzled Uterus Shirt. Here it is. Plz to ignore my bad hair and cheesy grin. This photo was taken at a friend's birthday party awhile back (and I may (or may not) have been a little intoximacated).

As for my weekend, it started out fun and then *crashed* with the Thud of a Foot in Mud.

Friday, Tomokito, SCGB, and the Guy Who Says Like A Lot, went to the Lady Gaga vs. Madonna vs. Kylie Dance Party at the 9:30 Club.

This is what I wore:

photo.JPG


Kind of cute, no?

We started by pre-gaming at SCGB's Brother's Condo. Wine. Yum. When we got to the 9:30 Club, it was already packed. And the line to the coat check snaked around the upper floor. WTF? So, we threw our coats in a corner and checked out the action.

Oh, wait. What action? Dullest Dance Party Ever. With stupidly bad onstage dancers. And the crowd was 75% single straight girls in their early 20s who would only dance to Lady Gaga. Blah. No cute boys.

So, we ditched the Dance Party and walked down the street to Town. Much better. Better dancier music. Cuter boys. More drinks. No huge coat check line. We had many boozy good times. In fact, the Guy Who Says Like A Lot had too many boozy good times. He disappeared. Oops. So around 2AM, Tomokito, SCGB, and I left.

When we got to Silver Spring Metro Station, guess who came running up to us? The Guy Who Says Like A Lot. Where did he come from? How did he get there? No one had any idea. So, we poured him into the taxi with us and took him home.

I ended up staying at his place, because he was WAY too drunk to function.

At 8AM, I woke up and walked home.

And went back to bed until noon.

Still. Very Hungover.

That evening, I met CJ for dinner (at Mi Rancho! Mmm. Mexican!) and a movie (The Adjustment Bureau). Good flick. But you could probably wait until it comes out on DVD. Oh, and Anthony Mackie? He is supercutielicious!

Sunday morning, I woke up with a sore throat (and some more mystery bruises). Gah! I did my grocery shopping. I had boozy lunch at Adega. I tried to do some cleaning at home. And, around 6, Tomokito came down for wine and conversation (and spicy feta salsa!).

And, then, today, was my flex day off. Yay! Of course, the sore throat turned into awful sinus congestion and all I've done all day is sleep on the sofa. So much for my plans to do massive laundry and clean for my birthday party next weekend.

I did stagger to the Giant to buy Puff Plus with Lotion (yay!) and some drugs. And, I am skipping pottery class tonight. Bah. Next week is Spring Break, so I will definitely need to get to the Open Studio later this week. Luckily, I'm taking Thursday (aka the Best Day of the Year) and Friday off!

Hope you had a fun weekend!
*germy smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Sorry your day off was the suck. Hope you get better before Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well, cuteface.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your cheesy grin! I wish my uterus was as fab as yours.
    Stop being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rn terri10:30 AM

    Hope you are not sick for your birthday! My uterus is so jealous of your bedazzled one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The inventor of tissue with lotion deserves a noble peace prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good dude. Nice read.

    ReplyDelete