Friday, March 04, 2011

The Weekend Ahead

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
Here's a picture of the newly reblonded me.  After the reblonding, I met Mike (Who Makes Cakes) for dinner at Neisha Thai in Tenleytown.  The food was yummy.  As were the cocktails.
 
Which meant that I did not go to the gym after dinner.  Too full.  Too tipsy.  Too bloated to run on the treadmill.
 
I will go early tomorrow morning ... unless I am too hungover from happy hour tonight.
 
Anyway, once home, I blobbed around for a bit and then went to bed.  How's that for an exciting evening?
 
As for my weekend plans, tonight (as I mentioned), I am going to happy hour with some friends.  Yay!  The only problem is that I finish work at 4 today (Yay!), but no one will be able to meet me until 530 or 6.  I will need to come up with some way to pass the time (that doesn't involve getting so s**tfaced I don't remember the happy hours).
 
Saturday, I am (hopefully) going to a CJ's Mardi Gras Party.  The only problem is that he lives in Outer Outer Way Outer Silver Spring and it's relatively inaccessible by public transportation.  I invited this guy that I've been seeing on a semi-but-not-frequent basis.  He has car.  BUT, he hasn't really given me a yea or nay.  SCGB has plans (I think).  There is another guy (who has a car) who seems nice that I may ask last minute.  Otherwise, I am stranded.  Bah. 
 
Sunday, I will go to the pottery studio for a little while.  And maybe I will clean the house up a bit.  And I need to get a package ready to mail.
 
I'm off on Monday!  Yay!  I think I'm going to Nordstrom's to pick up some pants I had taken up.  Then, running around wasting time until pottery class that evening. 
 
Woo hoo! Busy busy weekend!
Have a great Friday!
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. I love the giant word "success" right next to your lovely reblonded head. :-) As if there was any doubt.

    Hope you find a way to the party. See why having a car is good? No relying on flakey boys to get you places. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:40 AM

    Love the 'do. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cars are such a drag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was dating guy(s) that had cars. The last few have been vehicleless. Course, when you're dating 18-22 year olds, this can happen.

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear, I don't even know why I comment. Tam always says what I want to say - sooner and better.

    I like the blonde locks. Now go have more fun!

    ReplyDelete