Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Comes Again

Good morning, Kittens.
 
And, the weekend has rolled around AT LAST.  Let me just tell you: Five day workweeks are full of the SUCK.  And, yes, I know, most people work five-day work weeks.  BUT, working a five-day work week with nine hour days is worse.  Also, this week and next week are both 5 day work weeks.  GAH.  This pay period (Mar 16-31), I will be working 106 hours.  Kill me now. 
 
On the plus side, I have an exciting weekend of Fun and Adventure ahead.  Tonight, Cute Neighborhood Boy is coming over for movies and ... um ... "movies."  He was supposed to visit last night, but he had to work late.  Tomorrow begins the Great Kitchen Remodeling Project: Design and Concept Phase. And, on Sunday, I'm going to a birthday brunch.  Should be good boozy times.  Hello, Unlimited Mimosas!
 
In other exciting news, yesterday, I bought a suit.  This one. Mini! (Forking!) Houndstooth!  YAY!
 
And, I guess that's about it.  Have a great weekend!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Mimosas! YAY!

    Oh, and "movies"...yay to that too! Have fun!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that "YAY!"

    Great suit - very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree that 5 day work weeks suck. but what sucks more are 12 day work weeks. yes, that's what i'm doing. i'm on day 5 of my 12 day work week and have another 7 to go. such excitement. at least i get some overtime, probably taken in lieu friday after next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    I started to write blog in English.
    I will write about everything, will be a lot of pictures, reviews of books, films, songs etc.
    So it would be nice if you visit my blog sometimes :)
    (Sorry for mistakes, I'm still learning English)
    http://bianchii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete