Tuesday, March 01, 2011

It's the Best Month of the Year!

Good morning, Kittens!  And, welcome to the Best Month of the Year!
 
And, why, you may be asking is this the Best Month of the Year?  Well, for one, the long, dark dread of Winter will soon end.  PLUS, it is the Month of my birth.  and what month is better than that?  None, I tell you!
 
So, yesterday was very itchy.  And today is shaping up to be the same way.  Stupid Mystery Rash.  I did buy some benedryl and calamine lotion.  That seems to be helping some.  *ugh*
 
On the plus side, I'm almost certain it's not Secondary Syphillis (key word: "non-itchy").
 
Meanwhile, pottery class was pretty cool last night.  I am trying to make a platter on a pedastal-like thing.  What you do is throw a thick plate and then stretch it out into an oval by tossing it on a table.  Then, you throw a cylinder to use as the base of the platter.  Mine looks kind of wonky, but it was a first attempt.  I might be able to make it look better after it dries out a little.  We shall see.
 
Today, I am trying something new.  I brought my gym clothes with me to work.  Now, I will head directly to the gym from the metro.  The advantage of this plan is that something at home will not distract me from my gym mission.  We shall see how this goes. 
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. I hope the rash clears up soon. Maybe we need a trip to the doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cousin1:38 PM

    I agree with GayProf's suggestion of a trip to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you buy benedryl cream or pills? because the cream can actually make rashes worse! It's good for bugbites and such, bad for giant skin issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Packing the gym clothes is definitely a good idea. I doubt I'd make it to the gym ever if I didn't go there right after work.

    ReplyDelete