Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Another Exciting Day in the Life

Good (still barely) Morning, Kittens.
 
Yesterday was chock full of fun and excitement.  Wait.  No, it wasn't.
Work was the same as always.  And, then, I came home.
 
Apparently, this guy saw me on the bus, because he sent me a message through one of the "dating" sites I use.  He's cute.  Young.  We exchanged a few emails.  Weird that he was on my bus though.  I always picture my neighborhood as being a sort of Gay Dead Zone.  We'll see if anything happens.  Probably not.
 
Once I got home, I decided that I didn't want to go to the gym (my cute, new shoes were hurting my feet).  I convinced myself that it wasn't *that* cold, and I could go for a run outside.  I did.  It was *that* cold.  K-brrr.  I wore a tracksuit (look at me, I'm all Sue Sylvester) and was still a bit chilly.  Then, it started to get dark.  Scary!  I only ran about 2.5 miles.  Better than nothing, I guess.
 
After my run, I made a martini (yes, that is one of the reasons I run - the reward for finishing!), took a shower, and thought about what I wanted for dinner.  I ended up cooking rice with red quinoa and making curry-glazed carrots.  I also heated up my last quorn chik'n cutlet with gruyere.  Nomz.  It looked a little colorless, so I through together a simple spinach salad too.  Yay!
 
Then, I watched a bit of a movie, tidied up some, and went to bed.  Woo hoo.  Fun times.
 
Have a wonderful (if slightly gray) day!
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Creepily going to follow your blog even though I don't know you because it made me laugh :) Cheers, sugar!


    http://www.halfpastwonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were Sue Sylvester.

    ReplyDelete