Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cherry Red

Good Morning, Kittens.

Since work sucks. And I have a HUGE presentation today (although, if I do say so myself, I look pretty darn cute). AND the rest of my life is dull as dishwater (although, I do have a possible date with the Cute Neighborhood Boy tonight) ... let's talk about something REALLY exciting ...

My Kitchen Remodeling Project (which is still in the "Concept Phase").

First, I have found my Cherry Red Dream Refrigerator (pictured). It comes in "studio" size (14.4 cu. ft.). And, I WANT! And, who cares if it uses up 25-30% of my remodeling budget? NOT ME!

I can make it work. I can. I know I can.

My fabulous cuzin sent me the book, Small Spaces, Beautiful Kitchens for my birthday. I need to read it soon and formulate a plan.

SCGB has agreed to help me take measurements and design what I want. FUN.

Maybe I will have new kitchen by the end of the Spring or sometime mid-Summer. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Good-bye, Asbestos Green Floor Tile.
Good-bye, Drippy Sink Pipes.
Good-bye, Non-working Stove(s).
Good-bye, Total Lack of Storage and Counter Space.

Hell0, Beautiful New Kitchen (with a Cherry Red Fridge)!

Have a great day.
*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. I want to redo my kitchen too, although I've gone no further than the "I want to do it in black and white" phase. Oh and I've GOT no remodeling budget, so there is that too.

    Your fridge is pretty redtastic, innit? SPiffy! :)

    HUGS...

    PS my word verification word was "shots". Pretty appropo for this blog, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:14 AM

    HOT frig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give my left arm for a red fridge. GORGEOUS. Good luck with the remodel. Make sure you take before/during/after pics so we can oooohh and awwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who needs a floor, working stove, or anything else when you could have that fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "NOT ME!" You are too cute.
    What a fantastic fridge. Can't wait to see the finished kitchen.

    ReplyDelete