Friday, March 11, 2011

Looking Forward

Good morning, Kittens!
 
I hope you all are sending good thoughts out to the earthquake/tsunami-stricken peoples of northern and central Japan.  What a mess.  It seems that most of my friends (that I know of) are OK.  Huzzah.
 
But, enough about them, this blog is about ME! Me me me me me me me!  And, then, a little more ME!  YAY ME!  And, there are important things going in my life ... like,
 
What do you think about this outfit? I'm not entirely sold.  I feel like an upside down (and very skinny) tree.  I would have changed, except I was running a smidge late this morning.  Oh, well.  It's just work.  I could show up like a total schlub and no one would care (Exhibit A: One of my co-workers always shows up like a total schlub and no one cares.  I should take a surreptitious photo of him sometime.  It's gross.  Srsly.).
 
My weekend should be a Total Blast.  Tonight, I am going to the Lady Gaga vs. Madonna vs. Kylie Dance Party at the 9:30 Club with Tomokito and SCGB.  The Guy Who Says Like A Lot should also be there.  I can't wait.  I am also torn on what to wear ... most likely skinny jeans, cute shoes, and a t-shirt of some sort.  But, which t-shirt?  The bedazzled uterus t-shirt? So many difficult choices to make ... *sigh*
 
On Saturday, I am planning on meeting CJ for brunch in Downtown Silver Spring ... of course, this is assuming that I'm not way overhung and tired from a night of dancing.  I think I will be OK, b/c (a) we are not meeting until 11 and (2) drinks at the 9:30 Club are allegedly expensive.
 
I have no plans for the rest of the day, although I do need to do some massive cleaning in preparation for my fabulous birthday party the following Saturday.  On Sunday, I am hoping to get to the Pottery Studio.
 
And, I'm off again on Monday.  I may take a trip to the Laundromat.  And do more cleaning and stuff.  Good times.
 
Have a great day and enjoy your weekend!
*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Is Tomokito's family ok?

    Also, you couldn't look schlubby even if you tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you posted a pic of the uterus shirt? I'm curious.

    You don't look like a tree.

    Rest up for your party (that I won't be attending. Boo. One of these years I'm going to fly out and crash)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brown (if that's what color the shirt is) looks very good on you. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:29 AM

    Yes do post a pic of the uterus shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Dear Ellin: My family and relatives live in the south so they are safe. Thank you! But my co-worker's relatives are still missing...

    Tomokito

    ReplyDelete