Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Force You to Look at My Pots

Well, not really, since you have to click on the links.  You could simply refuse to click.  I won't be offended.
 
Anyway ...
 
Good Morning, Sweet, Sweet, Happy Kittens!
 
The only thing of interest which happened yesterday was pottery class. Yay!  And it was a good one.
 
Two finished pots (a.k.a. soup mugs).  I am pleased with how they turned out.  In fact, I may keep them.  (I know.  Shocking!).  They are glazed in black and, then, were dipped in Lisa's Favorite Blue.  The blue is not quite as vibrant as I had hoped. It's a new batch of LFB, so -I am thinking- the studio manager made it a little thinner than last time.
 
I had several things ready to glaze - one of my raised platters, the cannister, and a small bowl.
 
Then, I threw another bowl.  Then, I cleaned up and came home.
 
And went to bed.
 
Such an exciting, exciting time.
 
Today is going to be an eventful day as well.  So come back tomorrow.  Same VUBOQ time.  Same VUBOQ channel.
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. oooh, I LURVES them. Lisa's Favorite Blue is also Kitten's Favorite Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bowls are really great. You should be making your self a whole set of dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a great potter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohs and aahs for your bowls and mugs. Are you going to make something in red to match your future refrigerator?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue is gorgeous! Your pieces have such elegant lines.

    ReplyDelete