Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Cable from Itchyville

Good morning, Kittens!
 
I am still itchy and rashy ... but slightly better.  Skin is stupid.  Health insurance is stupid (but necessary).
 
Last night, I went to the gym.  I tried a new plan: carrying my gym clothes with me to work.  It was OK.  The gym was crowded, but I still got a treadmill with no waiting.  At some point, I really need to figure out the weight machine things.  I ran about 3.33 miles in 40 minutes (including 5 minutes each to warm up and cool down), finishing up around 7.  I walked home. 
 
I was starving, so I ate spoonfuls of cold mashed potatoes.  Nom.  Then, I chopped up some of the kale I cooked over the weekend and tossed it with butter-y cheese-y pasta.  Nom Nom.
 
Tonight, I will be doing laundry.  Good times.
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. I find it much easier to go to the gym directly from work... When I go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tonight, put a little butter in a pan and fry up some kale-potato pancakes!!

    with carrots on the side. omg.

    and hummus.

    tell me again, why people would ever eat meat???

    ReplyDelete