Cough Hack Cough Hack
Good Morning, Kittens.
Nothing is going on. I am still sick. *ugh*
I left work early yesterday. And took a 2.5 hour nap. And slept through a conference call I was supposed to attend. Oops.
I went to bed early, but couldn't sleep because I was all congested and coughing. Yuck.
I am so glad today is Friday (and an 8-hour day!). Go Home Time is at 4pm. Huzzah.
No real plans this weekend other than try to recover. I have an invite to a housewarming in BF Virginia on Saturday, but I doubt I will be up to attending.
And, of course, my sweet baboo, D, is out of town (again!) this weekend. Sad, sick, lonely weekend in store for me. *sniff*
On that note, have a fabulous Friday!
*smooches*
Ugh. No one to nurse you through this sucks. Mojo that you can recover on the weekend.
ReplyDeleteFeel better, yo. Eucalyptus oil in steaming water for quick breathing treatments...
ReplyDeleteWell at least a cold is good for guilt free napping/reading/watching tv. Get well!
ReplyDeleteAwwww feel better! :-/
ReplyDeleteAdvil, orange juice, and rest. Works wonders! Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHUGS....