Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh, Look. Friday Already.

Good morning, Kittens.

How's it going? Ready for the weekend? I am trying to remember the last time I blogged. I think it was on my Sick Day (Wednesday?).

Not much has happened since then. I am recovering. It was a weird sickness. Not a cold, more like a general feeling of ickiness and chest congestion with a possible fever (I don't know, because I don't own a thermometer). I am still overdosing on the Vitamin C to keep any other germy bastards away. Hopefully, by the end of the weekend I will be fully recovered. *fingers crossed*

Here's what I did on my sick day: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enviroboi/4972302218/ I turned the heel on my second sock. OMG. I am almost finished with my first pair of socks ever! YAYz!

Work has been INSANE recently. Nothing I can really talk about here, but lots and lots of Capital D Drama. Srsly. It's almost headache-inducing.

After work today, I'm meeting Nic and Maura and SCGB in Dupont to give N&M their wedding present. It's supercute. I'll post pictures of it later.

No real plans for the rest of the weekend. The last remaining alphabet boy, D, is out of town. *sigh* I need to mow the yard at some point.

And I go on a run or two. I am off on Monday. yay! Pottery class starts Monday evening; however, I will miss it because I decided to take a day trip to Philly where I will be hanging out with some
Beautiful Blogger Buddies. suh-WEET!

Have a fabulous Friday! *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. rn terri10:03 AM

    Love that color on your sock. You are so talented. The only thing I have managed to knit is a scarf.... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Feel better and enjoy Philly! :)

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. two more sleeps!!!

    ReplyDelete