Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Someone Went to Philly ...

... and all you're getting is a link to some lousy pictures.
 
Good Morning, Kittens.
 
I had all sorts of good intentions about writing a post detailing Every Last Second of my fantastic day in the beautiful City of Brothers and Love.  However, as we all know, the Road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and after staying up too late last night and getting up too late this morning, and being a total bum, all I can give you is the link to the 12 pictures I took whilst in Philly: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enviroboi/sets/72157624829060105/
 
Enjoy!
 
Trust me.  We had a blast.  (Three words: life-size jellybean children). And, if I get home at a reasonable hour (what?  I have a date), I promise to provide a much more detailed and entertaining narrative regarding my fun-filled trip.
 
In the meantime, Bossy, Lora, and Bossy's Friend Martha:  You are three totally bitchin' bloggerz!  I had so much funz.  
 
*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. So did I! Love to you and I LOVE my bowl. You are so amazing and incredible and and and.

    I'm glad you made it home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete