Friday, September 24, 2010

Cough Hack Cough Hack

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
Nothing is going on.  I am still sick.  *ugh* 
 
I left work early yesterday.  And took a 2.5 hour nap.  And slept through a conference call I was supposed to attend.  Oops.
 
I went to bed early, but couldn't sleep because I was all congested and coughing.  Yuck.
 
I am so glad today is Friday (and an 8-hour day!).  Go Home Time is at 4pm.  Huzzah.
 
No real plans this weekend other than try to recover.  I have an invite to a housewarming in BF Virginia on Saturday, but I doubt I will be up to attending. 
 
And, of course, my sweet baboo, D, is out of town (again!) this weekend.  Sad, sick, lonely weekend in store for me.  *sniff*
 
On that note, have a fabulous Friday!
 
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Ugh. No one to nurse you through this sucks. Mojo that you can recover on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better, yo. Eucalyptus oil in steaming water for quick breathing treatments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least a cold is good for guilt free napping/reading/watching tv. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww feel better! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Advil, orange juice, and rest. Works wonders! Feel better soon!

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete