Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Weekend Update: Labor Day Edition

Good Afternoon, Kittens.

Sorry for the delayed posting. Work was insane busy this morning. Too. Many. Meetings. And, I have somehow caught some sort of germykillercoldvirusfromhell (which is why you are looking at a photo of soup). Mmm. Soup.

Anywayz .... my weekend was long and full of boozy good times. In fact, I can barely remember what I did at the beginning of the weekend.

Except, of course, that my Thursday night date with D went very very well and we had lots of fun. (In fact, I was supposed to go to his house after work today, but *ugh* the sickness I haz it.)

So, Friday, I did manage to make to to the pottery studio. I glazed my five mugs. I doubt they will be fired anytime soon though. Oh, well. Later that evening, Tomokito came down and we made cocktails using the habenero-infused tequila. Spicy!

Saturday, I canceled my "date" with C. No desire to battle the crazy public transportation situation. I knat a bit. I went for a run. I spent most of my iTunes gift card, buying 2 albums (Mad Men, Season 1 soundtrack and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert soundtrack) and 2 singles (ke$ha "Take It Off" and Jason Derulo "Ridin' Solo"). SCGB came down for cocktails around 5. And I met my friend, Carolyn, at Adega at 8. BOOZY.

Sunday, I ironed. *w00t!*

I also bought two more songs on iTunes: "Gloria" by Laura Brannigan and "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar.

Eric from Baltimore came down around 3:30. SCGB joined us. We had pre-game cocktails while waiting for Tomokito to get ready and Robert to arrive in his Land Yacht to drive us into DC for Sunday Early Evening Margaritas with Steveandbobby and Jerry. We drank many many margaritas.

Monday? Surprisingly not too hungover. Yay. I went for a run. Yay! And around 3PM, headed up to K-Factor's for a little neighborly Labor Day gathering - beer, food, fun. Awesome.

And, today was Back to Work. I did leave early, because I was feeling sick. I took an hour nap when I got home. Hopefully, I can get to bed early and sleep away the germz.

Have a great evening!
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. rn terri10:03 AM

    I LOVE 'Love is a Battlefield'. Sounds like a boozy fun weekend. I was sick with some kind of cold bug so my weekend was kind of sucky. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you "knat"? :) Love that!

    Glad you had a good boozy weekend!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete