Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tuesday's Grey and Wednesday too

Good Morning, Kittens.

Yesterday was totes dreary and cold and rainy. I had planned to go for a run, but I no run in the rain. Srsly. What up with people who do that?

I was also planning on sleeping in, but had a work related call at 8:43AM. What up with people who do that?

Then, I couldn't go back to sleep. So I blobbed around the house.

At 1PM, I had a work conference call. For an hour. On a Federal Holiday. At least I could bill the time - 2 hours, since I spent an hour afterwards typing up my notes from the call.

Around 4, I went up to Tomokito's for Martini Time with Baby Hana. Baby Hana loves the martinis.

Later, I did laundry.

Then, my New Boots arrived. *heart* I am wearing them today. Be jealous of me and my New Boots.

Today, after work, my New Boots and I are going to Men's Wearhouse. They are having a buy one get one free sale on suits. I need a new suit (or two!). I'm thinking brown and navy, since I already have charcoal gray.

Have a great day. *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly10:04 AM

    you fashion hog!

    2-4-1 sale is good...hope the new boots don't give ya blisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri11:10 AM

    Yay 2 for 1! Any excuse to shop works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new boots and BOGO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay where's your 12? I feel so used. Following the link only to find your July 12 of 12 instead of November. lol

    ReplyDelete