Friday, November 20, 2009

Good Morning, Kittens.

It's Friday! Hurrah. Plans for this weekend include: sleep, sleep, a little more sleep, and then some sleep. Also, I will be attending a baby party (not a shower, apparently) for my neighbors. I also have to go to the post office to pick up a package.

Last night, I had dinner with Isa and her husband. I met them at Matchbox in Chainatown after work. Fun times. We ate lots. We drank lots. And then I came home and went to bed.

Oh, I livez teh Exciting Life.

Have a great weekend! *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Yay for sleep! I'm a huge fan of it, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:28 AM

    I am all about the sleep. Hard to get with 3 kids, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly8:38 PM

    I have been up since 3:30a, went to work, spent time fondling sweet yarn with the neighbor, negotiated for holiday prezzies for some lucky people with the neighbor, and am now blog reading. it is 8:30p...I might crash and burn soon.

    sleep is so underrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeeeeeeeeeeep sounds so niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta nice package, alright! Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleep makes me feel bad, like I'm wasting my life. I had a busy Saturday.... went to an all-day festival, performed in it, then watched Inglourious Basterds and The Hurt Locker. Sunday = paper writing alll day. Sounds like you're weekend is better!

    ReplyDelete