Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Morning Quickie

Good (way too early) Morning, Kittens.

I didn't make it to the Men's Wearhouse yesterday. It was too cold and rainy and by the end of the workday all I wanted to do was go home and veg on the sofa. Perhaps, I will go today ... or maybe tomorrow.

Things at work are the same. We are slowly making progress on my ability to access the internet. My interim security clearance is almost done. AND, I finally have a working phone (I am not able to access the voicemail though).

My weekend is chock full o' fun and excitement. I have so much to do and get caught up on. I was thinking of visiting a friend for her 40th birthday in NC, but I don't think I can handle a weekend trip (7+ hour drive) and do everything I need to get done. Saturday is Co-op Yardwork Day. Leaf raking! Bulb planting!

Sunday, after brunch with my friend, CJ, I need to go to the pottery studio to finish up projects, b/c Monday is the final class. I will still need to go in at some point to do some final glazing. Fun.

I still need to put away Halloween stuff. And clean. And I am Way Behind on my Baby Blanket Knitting Project.

And, now, I must hop in the shower and get ready for work.

Have a great day! *smooches*

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:36 AM

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly8:56 AM

    forking spammers!

    have a great and busy weekend...don't forget to kiss the psycho kitteh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever you list what you have to get done it makes Bossy think about everything SHE has to get done which depresses Bossy so. You don't depress Bossy, just the list. Not your list, Bossy's list. Bossy is going to stop typing now, ho'kay?

    Have a nice weekend, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rn terri10:18 AM

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got dozens of bulbs to plant too, but we can't seem to get a rain-free weekend in which to do it! Stupid weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:37 AM

    sounds like a great weekend, vuboq. you have inspired me to pick up my knitting. and I am working on a quilt of the squares people drew messages on at the wedding! (do you remember? you and K did a good one!)

    we're enduring a noreaster (krazy storm) up here on the jersey shore. will it stuill be raining on sat in dc? maybe you should postpone the work day for a sunnier one.

    scgb's

    ReplyDelete
  7. BMU doesn't have voice mail on our office phones. Let me tell you, it is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leaf raking/bulb planting sounds like too much work! You should watch a movie and sit on the sofa instead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR BRUNCH?! Since you're rich now, I think you should buy me food and send it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It impresses the hell out of me that you blog in the MORNING.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was in bulb hell last week. Spring owes me, big.

    ReplyDelete