Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Spelling is Fundamental

Good Morning, Kittens.

One more day 'til the weekend! Do you think we can make it?

Yesterday, I had to walk around the bowels of my building with some lead-based paint contractors (why, yes, my building is Chock Full of the Lead ... (and the asbestos ... and the mold ... and the radon ... and the formaldehyde)). While the LBP guys did their thing, I entertained myself by looking for spelling errors on various signs. Here are two fun examples of what I found:

1123091009.jpg

1123091118.jpg

How many mistakse can you find?

Have a great day! *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Really...can someone please tell me WHY anyone would think "mop" has two Ps?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly9:12 AM

    cripes...and some people wonder why we are so damned stupid...shiz like THIS!

    you work in a hazardous waste dump, dear. that bothers me; think about pacalaga's spouse...

    (furrows brow in concern for VUBOQ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spelling skills are so poor, I never mock others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see what you mean. I vaccum and mopp all the time. That is, when I'm not washing my pots,pans.

    It makes me feel like some kind of honore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How's it going?

    I like your site a lot. There's a lot of interesting stuff on here. I'm a first-time visitor, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. I have a site that provides inspiration and guidance to people around the world. I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around. Please let me know if this is possible.

    Jason
    TheWISDOMWALL.com

    ReplyDelete