Thursday, November 05, 2009

Me. At Work.

Good Evening, Kittens.

This was me this morning:

1105090745.jpg

Cute, no?

Work is fine. I am quickly gathering that I should not share my opinions about things/people with some other co-workers. They are all nice people. Some just lack ... discretion.

I went out to dinner after work with Robert (not *that* Robert. the other one). We had tex-mex and margaritas. Well, I had margaritas. He doesn't drink.

Now I am home trying to get ready for tomorrow. One more 5:30 morning and it's the weekend. Yayz.

*smooches*

10 comments:

  1. I wish my coworkers were that cute!

    Yay for the working man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see you at work again. And you look very cute. Way to work it, VUBOQ!

    How long, precisely, were you unemployed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly12:56 AM

    sexay......put some bass in your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaritas always make my insidez feel like their on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *they're

    sorry for commenting this grammatical correction, but if I didn't, my English Degree would burst into flames and disintegrate off of my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My employer laid someone off today. Now I have to switch to the 1-10 pm shift and work two weeks in a row.

    At least I have a job.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:35 AM

    smokin' hot vuboq! wish i worked with such eye candy.
    SCGB's S

    ReplyDelete
  8. rn terri10:47 AM

    Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you told a co-worker which of your other co-workers you wanted to have buttsecks with and they didn't stay mum about it?

    ReplyDelete