Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cough with a Side of Hack

Good Morning, Kittens.

Am running a bit behind schedule, but I still have time for you, my luvvies.

Yesterday, as I was rushing around trying to get to the 6:30 bus which invariably arrives at the metro station just in time for me to watch my train leaving the station, I spilled coffee on my white shirt. GAH! Quick change time. Fortunately, I had another (previously worn) white shirt understudy waiting in the wings. Crisis averted.

Work was fine.

Except towards the end of the day I started to feel kind of crappy. Coughy. Icky. It got worse as I got home. I doped up on vitamin C, phoned in to the monthly Board meeting (what did we do before speakerphones?), ate some food, and hit the hay around 10:30.

Feeling a bit better this morning. We'll see what happens as the day wears on.

There's a field trip at work today (yay!). Then, I'm meeting my friend, Mike (not the one Who Makes Cakes, the one who was in Scotland for a couple years) for dinner.

I will totally miss my scheduled laundry time but it will be worth it.

Now, time to hit the shower and run around the house like a crazy person.

*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better and don't succumb completely to the ick. Also, I'm sure your laundry will wait for you. Mine always waits for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly9:01 AM

    run around the house like a crazy person...and you say isabella is psycho?...LOL...she must get it from her daddy!

    laundry...(sigh)...I have 3 baskets awaiting my mad folding skillz...not tonight, dear, I have a headache...would rather knit...

    have a good day...and please fill us in on san diego when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twice over the past month I felt a cold on the verge of arriving. After 48 hours, though, it left. I hope it is the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rn terri10:54 AM

    I always run around the house like a crazy person every morning, trying to get everyone moving, it gets insane! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I want to know is who made us sick. Someone's in need of blaming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Like" a crazy person?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever 'missed' laundry time. Not done it when I had planned, but I've never missed it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:42 AM

    It is very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

    ReplyDelete