Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Tie One On

Good Evening, Kittens.

Work. It is KEEEEEEEEEEEEELLIng me. BUT, it is also PAAAAAAAAAYing the bills. So, I guess I will keep doing it.

I just have no time. I hope to get caught up this weekend with the cleaning and the grocery shopping and the dating the cute guy who I went out with before I got the job.

Plus, I think the Jakester gave me his cold. I am taking lots of Vitamin C and drinking juice. Combine feeling icky with feeling tired from adjusting to this new schedule and you've got me being tired and icky. Fun times.

And, here's the shirt/tie combo from today:

1104091352.jpg

Yes. I went with Tie B.

Have a great night. I need to finish laundry (fold and put away), wash the dishes, prep clothes for tomorrow, set up the coffee maker, take more Vitamin C, have a cocktail, spend some quality kitty time, and then bed (by 11 *fingers crossed*).

The madness begins again tomorrow at 530AM.

*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. Works sucks. But paychecks ain't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being destitute is a good thing. Plus that's a very dashing tie you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Why aren't you smiling?! Does somebody have a case of the Mondayz [read as: Wednesdays]?! Why yes, I am tool for saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, the cold. I always get one I start something new - new school, new job, new gym, whatever. I don't know if it's the stress, or the exposure to a new set of germs. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anne marie in philly3:26 AM

    you took my suggestion about tie B! verrrrry handsome!

    you need some down time this weekend with isabella and a quiet home. and a cute boy.

    we will still be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the cold. Like the tie, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Now you have to fit all your chores and errands around your work schedule like the rest of us. How awful! You poor, poor thing.

    Sorry to hear about the cold, though. Feel better soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5:30 am is inhumanly early. I feel for you, sweetness.

    ReplyDelete