Thursday, November 19, 2009

*yawn* *sniff*

Good Morning, Kittens.

Yesterday certainly was exciting! (*cough*)
There was a work-related field trip to some new construction. Then, when I got back, a co-worker, who has been going room-by-room through the building made a discovery, which could make my job about a GaBillion times easier. Hurrah. We shall see. I have to make some calls today to verify the discovery.

I know. I'm being vague, but I don't want to be dooced or anything.

After work, I met Mike (not the one Who Makes Cakes) for dinner. We went to the Banana Cafe in Eastern Market. I had the spinach and mushroom chili relleno. Yum. It was good to catch up.

I am still feeling a bit under the weather. Blah.

Tonight, I am meeting my college friend, Isa, and her husband for dinner. Not sure where we are going. I am very looking forward to sleeping this weekend.

Have a great day!

*smooches*

p.s. I'm going to San Diego for work in December (13-18). If you live in the area, let me know! Maybe we can meet up :-)

10 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly8:51 AM

    san diego...to quote a song lyric "ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice".

    just one more workday until the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:24 AM

    I am loving your exciting life, VUBOQ! San Diego sounds lovely.

    SCGB'S

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri10:11 AM

    I am with ya on the count down to the weekend. What a LONG week it has been.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of your SD trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anne marie: heehee. I LOVE that song, and sing along (when I'm alone in the car, that is), when it comes up on the iPod!

    Not in the area, but have fun - you'll be warm and sunny when DeeCee is cold and icky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anne marie in philly2:45 PM

    @fiona: sing...don't you mean woof? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope things go well with the discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bunny3:51 PM

    Dear VUBOQ, for longer than I can remember your blog has kept me sane. Congratulations on finding a job in your field. You made it through that and I watched in the corner, hoping it would be so. Thank you so very much for making my insignificant life a little more cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. travelling...granted for work, but travelling. that means that you'll have paid accommodations, paid air fare and at least some money for a per diem for meals. that's so awesome! i hope you don't end up being too busy at work to have a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The spinach and mushroom chili relleno sounds derriciouz.

    ReplyDelete