Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekend Update: Post Gorging Lethargy Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

And so passeth another weekend. One in which I did not make it out to Da Clubz, mostly because (a) I am lazy and (b) it was Too Cold.

BUT, on Saturday, I did get newly blonded. See:

This is about all the skin you'll ever see (of mine) here.

And, then, I walked from Dupont Circle to Mike's house to return a couple of dishes. On the way, I stopped off and bought Part 1 of my present for Josh's Bloggery Gift Exchange Thing.

Once home, I blobbed around, not having any specific plans ... until I got asked out on a spur-of-the-moment date ;-)

We met at Mandalay, the delicious Burmese restaurant in Silver Spring. We ate. We talked. We discovered we had a mutual friend/acquaintance. At the end of the date, he gave me a ride home on his scooter. So cute! I'm not sure how interested he is. We'll see ...

Sunday noonish, I had another date. This one did not go as well. He was, um, odd ... and awkwardly fidgety. I think he was expecting to come back to my place for a little sumtin'sumtin' but we (meaning "I") shut that down pretty quickly. He did have nice eyes though.

I spent the rest of the day ironing clothes for the week. I totally need a new/better ironing board. For dinner, I made soup. Mmm. Soup.

Hope you had a stellar weekend and Happy Monday! *smooches*

9 comments:

  1. Your hair still has a nice strawberry tone to it. Very nice!

    A scooter? I like him! Plus, you can wrap your arms around him tightly. For safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spur-o'-the-moment date sounds good.
    I need a better ironing board, too. I like the one I have, but it has no legs, which limits its usability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri10:49 AM

    Love your blondz. Gorgeous. A scooter date? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in philly11:13 AM

    what's an ironing board? I haven't seen one of those in over 30 years LOL!

    have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soup looks good. As does your blond hair : ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You be a datin' fool! Minus the fool part, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Date #1: Who cares if HE'S interested. Are YOU interested?

    *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  8. A scooter sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, a score of 1-1 is not a bad track record for a two-date weekend, you playboy, you.

    ReplyDelete