Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Quickie

Good evening, Kittens.

Sorry for the lack of posting. Work is not busy, but time-consuming. I have to be up at 5:30 to leave at 6:45 to be at work at 7:30. I won't have internet there until my security clearance is approved (which won't happen until I can complete the application ... which is done online ... do you see the problem?). Until then, not much time to blog, either in the morning or when I get home.

I will make it up to you somehow, I'm sure.

So, here's a picture of the chili peppers I just "harvested". There's a chance of frost so I picked most of what was left on the plant:

1103092123.jpg

Tasty.

Now, I must iron.

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly2:42 AM

    tie B with that shirt.

    we will wait patiently for your return.

    am just happy to see you at work again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I love government efficiency.
    and also, what anne-marie said.
    my confirmation word is anises. clearly that means that someone wants you to bake either pizzelles or biscotti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri10:46 AM

    I third what anne marie said. Gorgeous peppers, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the land of drones. At least your job is charmingly impossible!

    I am a bit sorry about your commute, though. That's EARLY. And long. At least you have an iPod! Podcasts FTW!

    ReplyDelete