Monday, November 09, 2009

Weekend Update: Catching Up Edition

Good morning, Kittens!

OMG. This whole work thing is so not right. I mean, srsly. I don't even have time to blog. Or to update you about my fabulous trip LAST WEEKEND to NYC. You can check out my flickr photos here. And, Mush tells you all about it here. And the fabulous, Jere, talks a bit about it here. And, that's pretty much all that happened. Fun times.

This weekend has been SuperFun too. On Friday, my hot date was postponed (boo). So I came home, drank lots and watched Very Sad Movies (Pan's Labyrinth = Major Tearage). I also Fell In Love!!!

With these boots:
So I bought them*. Actually, SCGB bought them because he had some sort of discount thing. I'll pay him back when they arrive.

Saturday, I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned some more. The house is *almost* presentable. Hurrah. In the evening, I wandered over to Heather's birthday party. It was fun. I drank a lot. I came home and some guy -who I chatted with several years ago- hit me up on Yahoo IM and jerked off for me on webcam. So weird. I mean, who does that?

Sunday, I learned that, when one feeds a certain kitty all week at 6AM, a certain kitty begins to expect food at 6AM Every Morning. This? Is not good. The weather was stunning, so I went for a run (of about 2 miles). I have to get up to six miles by Thanksgiving. Possibly possible?

Then, I rode with SCGB to UMD. I went to the pottery studio. I made these:

1108091451a.jpgIt's a vase.


1108091451.jpgIt's a bowl.


On the way home, I navigated the newly reorganized Whole Foods. I bought Frozen Pizza.

Then, I ironed. Lots and lots and lots and lots of shirts (OK. 5).

And, now, the new week begins. ugh.

Have a great day! *smooches*

*after receiving unanimous approval from VUBOQ's Shoe Council. *waves at BOSSY and GayProf and SCGB*

9 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly8:43 AM

    dammit, you didn't pick MY choice of boots! :-(

    I am liking the fluted vase; reminds me of piecrust. ummmm, pie...

    kittehs get into a routine, and as such cannot tell weekend from weekday time. ask me how I know...only with me it's 5a!

    I wish I could get a guy to JO for me on command...

    have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:33 AM

    Love the boots. Very hot. Poor kitteh. My dog also gets into an annoying routine of wanting a potty break at 3am. GAHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is my term on the VUBOQ Shoe Council? Two years?

    Now, let's talk about those trousers. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ironing?! Borrrrrring! I refuse to do it and hire other peepz to do it for me [read as: my clothes stay wrinkled and I get looked down upon bah mah patronz at the restaurant].

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES Bossy approved -- but she had a caveat. Hope you're wearing them every minute of the day including to bed and the shower.

    Welcome, new boots. You'll have fun, Bossy is certain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the boots. And your pottery. I wish I had a Whole Foods close by. We have a Trader Joe's, but it's not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You didn't tell us Y was going to be part of the trip to NYC. How was that? Fun for you, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:10 AM

    My kitteh rules the roost and also does the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The vase is really beautiful!

    Good thing I wasn't on the shoe panel as I would have vetoed any and all purchases until savings account levels had peaked, but you probably knew that and steered clear of me.

    My cats know not to expect any kind of logical schedule from me, food-wise. They are grateful for whenever food arrives.

    ReplyDelete