6AM Kitteh
Good (Way Too Early) Morning, Kittens!It's 6AM. It's mah kitteh. It's cold.
And I need to start getting ready for werkz.
Happy Friday!
*smooches*
PS. Java, I was unemployed from August 1, 2008 - October 27, 2009.
Good (Way Too Early) Morning, Kittens!
That's a long time. I hope you are adjusting well to working again. I'm sure your wallet will get used to it real soon.
ReplyDeletehappy cold friday morning indeed!
ReplyDeletebut what are you wearing today? the fashion police wanna know...
Yay weekend!
ReplyDeleteI've been pretty much on time for work all this week, myself. I don't know what's up with that. Happy first week of work, workin' man!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your first week of work - hope you get to sleep in tomorrow : ).
ReplyDeletePS - the boots for $61.00; BEATLE boots! at least they remind me of beatle boots...can you tell that I am an old fart?
ReplyDeletemovies that make me cry? "sleepless in seattle".
David: YOU..ON TIME FOR WORK?! Who the hell are you and where is the REAL Dahvid?!
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for kittenz!