Ahem. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 27, 2009 Look over there -->*smooches* Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments goblinbox5:11 PMWelcome back to the workforce, you! Congrats!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydpaste5:16 PMYaYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyanne marie in philly5:26 PMWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!I am so happy for you, I am raising my strawberry daiquiri in your honor!you rock, sweetie! {{{{{hugs}}}}}ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyClio Bluestocking5:26 PMHappy happy happy Snoopy Dance for you!!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyanne marie in philly5:28 PMPS - I like the shirt and tie...not too stripey...a good match.you MUST sparkle pretty tomorrow!AND you must give us all the details!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShallowGal5:37 PMAwesome news! xo, AReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJaneB5:42 PMYay!! great news - hope the 'Mondays' aren't too much of a shock to the system.I expect Isabella will be happy to have her own space back too, kitties like to be able to do their own stuff whilst their owners work...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHOA Mgr Lady5:56 PMCongratulations!~Tell us More!HugsRuth (Condo manager) :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNC Cuzins6:00 PMCONGRATULATIONS!! We're so excited to hear/see the good news. Good luck!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplypacalaga6:01 PMHAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!( / ) ( \ ) ( / ) ( \ )ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydykewife6:30 PMcongratulations!! i hope the job works out fabulously for you. where is it? what will you be doing? details!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBustersDad7:34 PMSuper Duper YEA!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyemcitychris7:42 PMYayness! Send some of your mojo my way, my one year unemploymentaverssary is Nov 3rd. :( So happy for you!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJamie8:06 PMYayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEight Lives Left8:37 PMFucking A. I'm so happy for you!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymatkins9:14 PMdelurking to say "Congratulations!!!!!"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz10:10 PMAgain, congratulations!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichelle M.11:40 PMKermit Yaaaaaayyyy!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChelsea1:08 AMHooray! Good for you!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCraig7:54 AMYAY! This is awesome! Congratulations!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTerri8:16 AMCongrats! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your experiences!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous9:09 AMWe are so thrilled for you!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more details.SCGB'S and husbandReplyDeleteRepliesReplyScott10:04 AMCongrats! Welcome back to the world of the working masses. Anxious to hear all about it. Good luck on your first day.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEarl Cootie10:21 AMOhmygaaaaahhhh! Congratulations! Yay! Such good news!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLumpyheadsmom10:22 AMYAY! Yay! YayYayYayYayYay!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Welcome back to the workforce, you! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYaYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you, I am raising my strawberry daiquiri in your honor!
you rock, sweetie! {{{{{hugs}}}}}
Happy happy happy Snoopy Dance for you!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePS - I like the shirt and tie...not too stripey...a good match.
ReplyDeleteyou MUST sparkle pretty tomorrow!
AND you must give us all the details!
Awesome news!
ReplyDeletexo, A
Yay!! great news - hope the 'Mondays' aren't too much of a shock to the system.
ReplyDeleteI expect Isabella will be happy to have her own space back too, kitties like to be able to do their own stuff whilst their owners work...
Congratulations!~
ReplyDeleteTell us More!
Hugs
Ruth (Condo manager) :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! We're so excited to hear/see the good news. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete( / ) ( \ ) ( / ) ( \ )
congratulations!! i hope the job works out fabulously for you. where is it? what will you be doing? details!
ReplyDeleteSuper Duper YEA!!!
ReplyDeleteYayness! Send some of your mojo my way, my one year unemploymentaverssary is Nov 3rd. :( So happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
ReplyDeleteFucking A. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeletedelurking to say "Congratulations!!!!!"
ReplyDeleteAgain, congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteKermit Yaaaaaayyyy!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY! This is awesome! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your experiences!
ReplyDeleteWe are so thrilled for you!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more details.
ReplyDeleteSCGB'S and husband
Congrats! Welcome back to the world of the working masses. Anxious to hear all about it. Good luck on your first day.
ReplyDeleteOhmygaaaaahhhh! Congratulations! Yay! Such good news!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Yay! YayYayYayYayYay!
ReplyDelete