12 of 12: Not Quite Edition
Um. Yeah. My life is boring. And I only have eleven photos. I am a failure at 12 of 12. WAH.
I also forgot to charge my camera batteries. Bah.
Good Morning, Kitten.

Lunch at Austin Grill with Dana.

Margarita at Austin Grill.

Little Lost Kitten. He showed up in our yard. I've fed him twice. Will try to capture tomorrow and take to the Washington Animal Rescue League.

So, the (temporary) roommate is back (temporarily) and he gave me a present. Thanks so much. Fucker. What can I say? Grrl'z got needz.

Sunset over Fenton Street.

October makes itself known on Georgia Avenue.

The View from the very very cold Silver Spring Metro platform.

Waiting for the Green Line to College Park.

My pottery bag. Upclose and Personal.

Dirty Pottery Shoes on the way home.

And, there you have it. 11 of 12.
Have a good night. *smooches*
I also forgot to charge my camera batteries. Bah.
Good Morning, Kitten.

Lunch at Austin Grill with Dana.

Margarita at Austin Grill.

Little Lost Kitten. He showed up in our yard. I've fed him twice. Will try to capture tomorrow and take to the Washington Animal Rescue League.

So, the (temporary) roommate is back (temporarily) and he gave me a present. Thanks so much. Fucker. What can I say? Grrl'z got needz.

Sunset over Fenton Street.

October makes itself known on Georgia Avenue.

The View from the very very cold Silver Spring Metro platform.

Waiting for the Green Line to College Park.

My pottery bag. Upclose and Personal.

Dirty Pottery Shoes on the way home.

And, there you have it. 11 of 12.
Have a good night. *smooches*
It's been a long time since I got a present like that. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteLERVE the sunset shot!
ReplyDeleteawwww, the lost kitten looks like my steven! hopefully the WARL is a no kill shelter...
and I hears ya about the needz...don't we ALL?
It is good to capture the kitty as mean people do bad things to black cats on or near Halloween (or so I was always told).
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what's going on with the temp roommate picture.
ReplyDeleteFrom reading your previous comments about Y, you gave me a very big chuckle when I read, "What can I say? Grrl'z got needz." Priceless.
ReplyDeleteStill laughing over the "fucker' comment. Lordsy.
ReplyDeleteI lurrrve your cat! What's its name?!
ReplyDelete